- You should have BizTalk development experience in your last project and should be ready to do hands on development environment setup and BizTalk development.
- Prior working experience working with Orchestrations, Schemas, Maps, XSLT, various WCF adapters, custom pipeline components and connectors design and development with REST and SOAP interfaces, Business Rules Engine (BRE), and BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF).
- Expertise with BizTalk Activity Monitoring (BAM) including development and delivery of custom KPIs and SLA metrics
- Expertise in BizTalk related to development of complex event processing custom workflows and utilization of forward and backward chaining CEP business rules through algorithms such as RETE with real time events
- Prior working experience integrating the BizTalk BRE into .Net C# applications
- Experience with/developing REST Web APIs, SOAP Web services, XML & JSON.
- Experience with MS SQL Server in writing SQL queries, T-SQL stored procedures & functions, and .Net Entity Framework
- Experience working in distributed Agile/Scrum teams
- Exposure to utilization of Azure PaaS services (such as Redis, Event Hub, etc.) in combination with BizTalk environments for real-time event based business logic orchestration(s)
- Other ETL, middle-tier or UI skillsets would be helpful, such as SSIS, SignalR, Angular, Azure, etc.
SYKES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants should apply to: Karen.email@example.com